And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Genesis 27-28

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sometimes your Up.....

Have you ever had a really good day? I'm sure everyone has, and didn't even have to be that you got something great in the mail or checked off a to do list item. As for me I didn't even leave the house! It was just one of those days where the craziness didn't affect the outcome of still getting stuff done. I wasn't stressed and the kids were almost obedient. It wasn't anything spectactular, it was just a day where I went to bed and felt that I had accomplished something. That is rare when your day consists of vaccuming and picking up constantly to have it look a train wreck 1 minute later when the toys are just dumped out and everyone needs a drink or a snack when the dishes were just done and put away. Laundry is NEVER done, only under control.


And then there is the other kind of day.....where even the smallest thing doesn't go right and you burst into tears. Like the item that you ordered on ebay isn't coming because of a inventory lapse and it will take 3-4 days to return the money even though it wasn't your fault. (this actually happened to me today, sadly even the crying part). I don't know about men (I'm not one) but I know about being a woman and we have mood swings, but its not our fault, God made us that way. Combine that with having 1 husband, 11 kids which 1 is a TEENAGE GIRL, and being 37 weeks pregnant (today). and its enough to make your head spin. I have to admit that being pregnant as much as I am I have enormous mood swings.....often. Keeping it together isn't easy, and I am not proud to say that my kids have seen me meltdown.
I am often told how much patience I have, and how great my kids behave. It is only the grace of God and His mercies everyday that me, my husband and all of my children make it through each and every day. I am not superwoman, I can't even remember my childrens age when asked at a park. My reply is I don't know, how old do they look? I do know that God has blessed me with the household that I have and so to not press on would be an insult to Him.

I pray most of your days are bright sunny laying on the beach with a drink in your hand days. When the bad ebay days do come, heed the words of Walt Disney and KEEP MOVING FORWARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment